Monday, June 14, 2010

Confessions of a Fabricaholic

Yes, I know I should be sewing or cleaning or doing something productive but I just can't help myself.
I love to look at (and buy) fabric ~ lots and lots of fabric.
I spend a LOT of time on the internet "doing research" (that's what I call it so I don't feel bad about wasting time).
I really look forward to my visits with the fabric sales rep ~ just to be able to see up close and personal all the upcoming fabric lines. To look at the new color schemes and to touch the gorgeous fabrics is a dream come true. I am in awe of the patterns and colors the designers use to create fabric. Here is a sample of one of the new lines arriving soon at http://www.cottagebellesfabric.etsy.com/

1 comment:

  1. Whew...I thought I was the only one! I love the line above...so many of my favorite colors! Can't wait to see the new lines in your shop!

    ReplyDelete