Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Custom Made Nursery Bedding Sets

It is so much fun seeing all the different fabric combinations that my customers are selecting for their Cottage Belles Custom Made Nursery Bedding.
I just love how this 5 Piece Bedding Set turned out! Julie was the dream customer – she knew exactly what she wanted her bedding to look like. I hope she will be sending photos of her nursery once it is all set up (I’m sure her pics will look better than the ones I took of my display crib)



I’ll be posting photos each week so that you can use them for ideas or maybe you’ll be inspired to come up with your own one-of-a-kind nursery bedding set. The possibilities are endless!
To place a custom order or to view all the fabulous fabrics that are available, please visit me at
http://www.cottagebelles.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment