Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Fabric Arriving!

The New Year is here and with it arrives NEW fabric from Moda! We really enjoyed our first trip to the International Quilt Market Trade Show and being able to see all the new upcoming fabric collections. Well, they are starting to arrive this month and I am SO excited!!

- Eden by Lila Tueller -

I fell in love with this fabric collection and just had to buy it all!

- Boutique by Chez Moi -

My daughter and I especially enjoyed visiting with the reps at the Riley Blake booth. They were so friendly and helpful. I think we were a little overwhelmed when viewing all their beautiful fabrics. I absolutley LOVED all of their collections and had a hard time deciding which ones to order for my shop. Keep watching my Etsy shop to see the great fabrics from Riley Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment