Friday, August 21, 2009

My daughter Samantha and I were partners in an internet business known as Cinnamon Creek Crafts for several years. We enjoyed making a variety of items and selling them to hundreds of great eBay customers. We were able to become Power Sellers on eBay and we created and sold over 1,000 quilts.

We now have new and exciting changes in our lives ~ Samantha and her husband have purchased a new home outside of San Antonio and she has started her own business ~ Buttercup Forrest.

Because of my love of fabric (last count I had over 300 BOLTS!) I have decided to open a new shop on Etsy ~ Cottage Belles Fabric ~ where you will find just the right fabric for your handmade projects.

Be sure to check out all our shops on Etsy
ButtercupForrest ~ where you will find Samantha's Baby Goods for Stylish Moms
CottageBelles ~ where you will find my handmade items
CottageBellesFabric ~ where you will find an abundance of fabric for sale

Check back often ~ we will both be adding new items to our shops every week

No comments:

Post a Comment