Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Shelving for Fabric Bolts


I just added 30 more linear feet of shelving to my cottage (thank you Samantha for installing all those brackets!). You would think that would be plenty of additional room since it provides space for about 200 bolts of fabric. But guess what?? ~ I've already filled the shelves and more fabric is due to arrive soon!
Where in the world am I going to put all the new bolts???!!??

Maybe you would like to help me free up some space by visiting my Etsy fabric shop
http://www.cottagebellesfabric.etsy.com/
Please give a new home to a few yards of fabric so my cottage can stay looking neat and organized.

Check back soon to see all the gorgeous new fabrics due to arrive in the next couple months.


1 comment:

  1. What a great sale...heading over to see what you have right now!!!

    ReplyDelete